Most of our activities are only open to entry from institutions that are registered UKMT centres, and not to individual students or parents, nor to private tutors.
Institutions in the UK or a Crown Dependency
Institutions in the UK or a Crown Dependency listed in one of the following databases may apply to become a UKMT centre by completing our registration form.
- The English Department for Education's Get information about schools database;
- the Education Scotland database;
- the Welsh My Local School database;
- the Northern Ireland Department of Education database;
- the Island of Jersey list of schools;
- the States of Guernsey list of schools;
- the Isle of Man list of schools;
- the Independent Schools Council database.
Institutions in the rest of the world
Institutions in the rest of the world may apply to become a UKMT centre provided they are registered with an approved inspectorate of the British schools overseas inspection scheme.